李香蘭 的 夜來香

The original recording is very old with noise. I used the re-engineered clean-up one given by Alice. "Fragrance of the Night" sung by Li Xiang Lan (Yoshiko Yamaguchi 山口淑子) who is the first Chinese popular singer using western technique. The blue sky and blue ocean in the video complement the night time scene in the song, 3:01 min.
夜來香 by 李香蘭 山口淑子:

Watch it in Vimeo.
夜來香(在日本) 李香蘭 山口淑子:


那南風吹來清涼 那夜鶯啼聲凄愴(輕唱)
月下的花兒都入夢 只有那夜來香
吐露著芬芳
我愛這夜色茫茫 也愛著夜鶯歌唱
更愛那花一般的夢 擁抱著夜來香
吻著夜來香
夜來香 我為你歌唱
夜來香 我為你思量
啊... 我為你歌唱 我為你思量
夜來香 夜來香 ~~

English translation:
That southern breeze is cool and refreshing,
That nightingale is singing quietly.
Flowers under the moon are in dreams,
Only that fragrance of the night
Revealing its sweet scent.
I love this vast darkness of the night,
also love the nightingale’s singing,
further love those flower's dreams.
Embracing the fragrance of the night,
Kissing the fragrance of the night,
Fragrance of the night, I sing for you
Fragrance of the night, I think of you
Ah... I sing for you, I think of you
Fragrance of the night, fragrance of the night ~~